Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blog # 4

Twilight

To. Bella

Hi, Bella. I read about your life related with vampires and your love. You knew that it was very dangerous to approach to him when you figured out he was a vampire. But how did you approach to him? I guess you just feel the interesting, and attracted by Edward. Actually, for me that was brave to do it after you know that he is a vampire, even if he was pretty attractive. If I were you, I would keep his whole family away from me. So I liked this part of your characteristic, bravery. Also I could see how deeply you fall in love with him by this quote : "I could talk to him forever,never sleeping, never leaving his side." I could tell how much you love him by this quote. Also I found out you secretly want Edward to bite you, so that you never have to sleep or leave his side. I hope your deep desire become true and have a happy life. Bye

No comments: