Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Magic Tree House #8

[ Midnight on the moon -- Mary Pope Osborne]

Dear Jack *

Hi! Jack. I met you in the book, 'Midnight on the Moon'. I was surprised that there a such a cool magic house in this world! I'm glad that you already found 3 letter 'M's for Morgan with your sister, Annie. I'm very proud of you. Because I think you're a very kind and nice brother for your your sister. When she woke you up in the midnight and said,"Let's go to the treehouse!", you sighed and you looked like you won't go, but finally you followed your sister.
Also, when she tore your book, you were not upset! You have a really great charateristic.
How were embarrased when you noticed that you are on the moon. It's so awesome that you went to a moon in 2030. You also wore a spacesuit and went to a surface of the moon. You said you were jumping on the craters! How was it ? I really wonder, I'm dying to go to the moon!Can you bring me to your magic tree house someday? Did you find last letter, M, finally? Sorry, I only read to chapter 4! I hope you guys have fun with your adventure on moon !
Bye, Good Luck^^

Sincerely J*

No comments: