Sunday, October 5, 2008

Charlie's Chocolate Factory

To. Charlie

Hello, How are you, Charlie? I'm ju yeong. I already heard about you!
You got a golden chocolate and now, you're in the chocolate factory. You looked forward to get a golden chocolate as your birthday present, but it didn't. I was so sorry about that,
but finallly you got a golden ticket for visiting the Willy wonka's factory. Conglatulations~!!!You are not in the rich house, but I think you are happy with your family.
Because in the book, when your grandparents used bad words your parents blocks your ears. I heard that there's also another five kids who got the golden tickets. I think you can get that factory. Also your grandfather was working with Willy wonka, so he will help you.
I hope you won!!!!!!!!!!!ok, HAVE FUN!!!!!!*
Bye Bye Sweet Dream~

No comments: