Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Missed post- Sunday October 12th

Guess how much I love you.- Sam Mc Bratney


I like this book, even though it's a book for kids. This book realize us how much our parents love

us. There are a little nutbrown hare and a big nutbrown hare. The little nutbrown hare tried to show to the big nutbrown hare that how much it loves him, but always finally the big nutbrown hare shows that he loves him more until the end of the book. In the end of the book , "Then he lay down close by and whispered with a smile, 'I love you right up to the moon and back.'" shows that the big nutbrown hare love his son. Also, this part made me warm hearts. The title,"Guess how much I love you" first time looked like that the pespective from the little nutbrown, but after reading the whole book, I realize that actually this title is from the big nutbrown hare.

No comments: