Sunday, October 26, 2008

Outsiding Reading-When the bunny grows up

When the bunny grows up--------A Little Golden Book

There is the little baby bunny whose parents want to know what he is when he grows up. They guess him to be a policeman or a doctor or a circus clown. But the baby bunny doesn't want to be like those jobs. He just wants to be a nice daddy. I can understand that baby bunny. Sometimes parents and friends expect other things that are different with my thought. But they can not guess ,"Can you guess what he will be?". Sometimes they want me to be something that they wanted to be when they was young. My mother also wanted me to be a doctor. Because she wanted to be a doctor when she was a high schooler. But I want to be another thing, so she understood that. In korea, many parents and teachers want their kids to be something in high position. I know they want their to be a respected person, but I don't think it's good. I know that we will be happy if we do what we want to do. Now I'm happy that my parents respect my ideas like to be a exchange student!!!!!Bye little bunny

No comments: