Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Magic Tree House #10

- mary pope osborne

Dear. Annie

hello, annie! nice to meet you. actually it's the second time to meet you.
today I grabbed the book named "Ghost town at sundown", because the story about the ghosts are always fun!! I didn finish #8 and #9, I'm sorry. but I knew that you guys succeed to save the Morgan from the punish. When you saw the rabbit with long legs and felt to go to the magic tree, you said, "That morgan's back!"so I could know that you saved Morgan!! It's so nice!
I think you're a very brave girl while Jack acts with prudence. I really want to go that ghost town too. You already met one ghost playing piano in the hotel. When the piano stop playing, I was so scary~~~Can you tell me when you meet another ghost?
Good luck!!! I can give you the riddle's answer. It's a ghost!!!

No comments: