Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Aristocat---Walt Disney production presents

To. Duchess

hello, Duchess! I think it was lucky that you and your kittens was leaved home by Edgar. You could meet such a nice cat, O'malley. I am happy that now, you are very happy with your family without Edgar. Do you still think the manner is important? Maybe you are changed by O'Malley.
What did you think when you met O'Malley first time? I think you probably thought him as a just wild cat without any manner. I knew that from "Duchess could see that he was an alley cat. He held his tail all wrong." I think you noticed that you don't need any manner in the real world to survive. You need the experience and the skill to live in the world. You got a very nice experience by meeting with O'Malley. You was in the warm and save place protected by your owner, and you was an dependent cat, but now you can live independently!!!!!!!

No comments: